Chocolate Biscotti Cookies
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups shortening
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cocoa
- 2 squares melted unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon anise
- 1/2 cup milk
- Cream sugar, shortening and eggs.
- Add cocoa and melted chocolate and mix well.
- Sift flour with baking powder and add to mixture.
- Add nuts and flavoring (anise).
- Gradually add milk and mix thoroughly
- Roll dough into walnut-sized balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.